Junk Bay Defence Electric Lights
Junk Bay Defence Electric Lights are situated immediately below Pottinger and Gough Battery.
It is not known for certain when these Defence Electric Lights were built, but it would have been standard practice to build these positions to support Pottinger and Gough Batteries. It is therefore assumed they were built about 1905. The existing Engine Room is however, of a design from 1938 to 1940 being similar to the one at Cape Collinson Battery.
The two Defence Electric Lights and Engine Room are located at the following points:
- South: 22.28707, 114.24381
- North: 22.28782, 114.24471
- Engine Room: 22.28812, 114.24350