There are a least three types of instrument monitoring users routinely:
Cookies – a small file stored on your browser that improves your experience. This information may be sent to out server or relevant third parties for later visits by you to our site. Cookies themselves come in three main typed:
- Social Media Buttons, such as Likes on Facebook.
- Functional and technical which are primarily used to log personal preferences and improve the way the web site interacts with you e.g. WordPress and Facebook.
- Marketing and Tracking cookies used by organisations such as Google Maps and YouTube.
Scripts – that are programme codes that make the websites function correctly.
Web Beacon (Pixel Tag) used to monitor traffic on the web site.
Under the UK DPR you have the following rights as an individual:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
The person responsible for this web site is John Cartwright who can be contact on firstname.lastname@example.org.