Batterie de la Pointe de l Angle
Batterie de la Pointe de l’Angle is situated to the front of the Batterie de la Baie des Boutres. Built in 1902 this coastal battery was initially armed with four 19 cm guns. In 1904 two 95 mm Quick Fire guns replaced two of the original 19 cm guns. The battery has no central magazine, and the four emplacements are separated by crew shelters. The battery also had a 90 cm searchlight on the beach to the front to illuminate targets.