Seapoint Ridge Position Finding Station
This is a Position Finding Station situated on a ridge on Lion Hill (Signal Hill). The PFS is comprised of four cells. When built there were two blockhouses constructed for local defence. These were corrugated iron spaced walls, filled with stones and sand. Only a few traces of these remain, although the flat site of the structures can be seen.
It is not know when the PFS was built. It is assumed in the 1890s. The only plans located are dated 1915 by which time Position Finding Stations were not being built. The concentration of the plans is concerning the blockhouses. These were square in shape with four loopholes on each wall. There was a sanger on the roof with a searchlight.