Redding Point P.F.S.
Redding Point Position Finding Station is situated on land belonging to the Edgcumbe Estate, just to the south of Fort Picklecombe. As with many former military sites on this estate, it has been infilled and largely lost.
In 1894 three cells were built, with an additional two cells completed by 1896. The cells were all facing south or southwest and were connected by a covered way. The site has been lost, but there is still terracing just to the south of the site which may only have been landscaping but looks suspiciously like a position finding station.