West Blockhouse BatteryWest Blockhouse, Haverfordwest, UK
West Blockhouse Battery was built to the rear of West Blockhouse between 1901 and 1902. The battery initially had the following guns mounted:
- Two 9.2-inch Mark X BL guns
- Three 6-inch Mark VII BL guns
The armament remained unchanged until 1914, when the 6-inch guns were withdrawn. The battery remained operational until 1956/7.