Battery Warwick is one of the five coastal defence batteries at Fort Wint, on Grande Island. The Battery was built by the United States between 1907 and 1910. Battery Warwick was the heavy battery on Grande Island with two 10-inch M-1895 guns on Buffington–Crozier disappearing mounts. The guns have been repatriated to the United States and one can be seen mounted at Fort Casey, Winbey Island, Washington State (image from Wikepdia). The gun pits and underground works remain although a radar was later built on part of the site.