Wied Znuber Position Finding Station is situated on a cliff edge about 200 metres South of the Wied Znuber Stop Wall. The Station is some 16 metres by 8 metres and includes an observations cell, crew accommodation, telephone room and ablutions. The whole site is cut down into the rock, and the landward faces have a fire step for local defence.
Built about 1895, the site was used for observation through until after World War 2. There are remains of a perimeter around the whole site.