Beach Defence Post P14 is one of the later two storey blockhouses built in about 1941. It would appear that there was a Lyon Light emplacement located in front of the blockhouse. The post has now been converted to a holiday home.
There is a War Department Boundary stone a short way down the beach, indicating that there were possibly other military installations in this area.
For more background information on Malta Pillboxes please see HERE.