Lei Yue Mun Brennan Torpedo StationLei Yue Mun Road, Hong Kong
The Lei Yue Mun Brennan Torpedo Station was the last of these stations to be built within the British Empire. It was constructed between 1892 and 1894 in the cliff face below Lei Yue Mun Redoubt. It was part of the defences making up Lei Yue Mun Military Cantonment.
The Brennan Torpedo Station was ideally place to protect the Lei Yue Mun Channel from hostile vessels. The Brennan Torpedo was intended to work in conjunction with the costal defence batteries and Minefields also protecting the eastern entrance to the harbour of Hong Kong.