British Military Hospital
The British Military Hospital (BMH) was built between 1903 and 1907 on Borrett Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong Island. It took over the responsibilities of the Royal Naval Hospital in 1956 when the RNH closed.
In 1967 the BMH was moved to a new site on Wylie Road, adjacent to the Queen Elisabeth Hospital, while the original hospital was turned over to the Hong Kong Government. The BMH on Wylie Road closed in 1996, one year before the British hand-over of Hong Kong.