Landguard Fort Right BatteryLandguard Road, Felixstowe, UK
Landguard Fort Right Battery was built between 1898 and 1901 for a total cost of £13,950. It was initially armed with two 6-inch BL guns and one 10-inch Mark 3 BL gun. In 1911 the 10-inch gun was removed and the old gun pit converted into a fire control building for the battery. The 6-inch guns were upgraded to 6-inch Mark 7 Wire guns.. In World War 2, an additional pair of gun pits were built for a pair of 6-inch Mark 24 guns.
Languard Fort Right Battery worked in conjunction with Landguard Fort Left Battery.