Electric Light Directing Station
The Electric Light Directing Stations was for the two Defence Electric Lights at Pendennis Pont. It was immediately to the rear of Half Moon battery, Built in 1901 and used until about 1910 when it was moved to a cell adjacent to the Battery Command Post. It is thought that this because smoke from Half Moon Battery was reducing visibility.
The undergrowth has been allowed to grow over the cell.