East Demi Bastion Battery
East Demi Bastion Battery was initially built to mounted two 32-pdr guns of 56-cwt guns. Between 1871 and 1874 it was upgraded to mount 9-inch Rifled Muzzle Loading guns. The Battery was armed until about 1900 and then abandoned.
The battery is in good condition but is now heavily overgrown and almost lost under bushes. Some of the images are from an earlier time.