The Fort Camden Brennan Torpedo Station was built about 1887 with a single slipway. A pier, with tramway, was built to the front of the underground complex to facilitate the delivery of the torpedoes. Plans from 1899 show a second slipway was built but it is not certain if this work was every completed.
This Brennan Torpedo Station was similar to others built with a large torpedo store, allowing direct access to the slipway. The engine, boiler and coal room were to the rear. Like Cliffe Fort on the Medway this station did have two slipways.
The Fort Camden Brennan Torpedo Station is on the shore line, immediately adjacent to the Submarine Mining Establishment.
An interesting and detailed interactive video on the Brennan Torpedo Station at Fort Camden can be seen on the link here.